Thursday, February 3, 2011

“When a man hurts -- everything about him cries”

“our mouth could never say -- what is really and truly in our hearts
our eyes could never stare it's message back into your eyes
we shed no public tears and show no outward signs
but when a man hurts -- everything about him cries” BY  after vision 

Words seldom spoken, and what is, indiscernible,

Though the volume audible,
Only the language barrier prevents translation
I verbalize, while you enternalize,
Although the signs clear of your intensions,
The tension so thick, it obstruct my view,
So then surfing though waves of emotions
On the surface, unveils the true issue,
That you do love me, only you don’t know how to show
I’m forced to learn the language your heart speaks,
Verbally, constricting me, I’m condemned,
To search for my own translation, probing in the dark,
I’m blindsided by the vision blurred in your eyes,
Tear filled, pools of blood,
Shed through unspoken words,
As your heart breaks the silence,
Muffled, as the sound of your heart
Drowns your tears,
For fear, the hurt, so much greater,
If you just let them fall,
So you reserve a space to shelter,
And weather the storm alone,
Lonely man, with words,
Windblown, from cold
“White waters of insanity”
You become frozen in fear...
But if you let me, share your fear
We can melt the Antarctic,
Warm the tropics,
Create global warming, and instead
Of walking the plank, we'll sail the 7 seas,
If you just lend me your fear.
When my man hurts -- everything about him cries,
Including me.






2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! The pure understanding, deafening and hard hitting truth. I feel as though you some how where able to see deep into a piece of me. Or more so into what everyman at some point feels.
    There is no other sound more powerful than absolute silence. That is how I would describe this.

    I follow your link from my blog. The comment you wrote on "Less Than A Minute Part 1". All I can say is thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. It's funny, I haven't blogged/posted in so long time. I've gotten distracted, and haven't been writing. So it was just by pure coicidence that I checked my blog today, only to find I had a comment, just posted yesterday. Maybe that's a sign, I need to start back writing. Motivation. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete