Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Our Last Time

Awaken by the teasing sun on my brow, my lashes part to envelope the light. Unraveled from the warmth of the night, as I realize his body’s left me, shaken, from the morning cool... I gather the sheet that lies between me and the winter air, covering only his touch Imprinted from the night before...I search my beloved, to christen my morning… As I do each daybreak. The icy floor beneath me glides my bare soles, to danse, as I tip-toe, resembling a demi-pointe. Down the winding stairs, I prance. At the end of the railing, with determination in my eyes, I seek until I find the lips that will capture my morning dew. From the patio, the array of colors tapping the dawn, flowers from the garden, as he leans to pick a rose. His poised silhouette devours the beauty of the landscape. I escape from the courtyard unto the lawn. He turns and sees me, and then we meet… lips lock. His tongue turns on the spout to water the lawn. As our bodies lay, flowering over and over, til the dawn turns to noon... His morning kiss is my waking sun…



(Alarm clock goes off, awaken by music playing loudly)

"Damn, What tha hell?" peering from slightly opened lids, lashes entwined, fumbled to the left of my head, reaching the small shelf in my headboard, I manage to hit the snooze. After, getting that damn auto-tune to stop, I threw my half-naked, semi-awaken body back down to my Sealy pillow-top mattress, and 200 thread count sheets, that wrapped my body, and snuggled me all night. "WHHHHHY???" I scream silently to myself, not ready to awake. Laying there, thinking about remnants of the night before, and then, realizing I was dreaming, as I touch the cold, empty side of my bed. Reality soon unlocked my lashes, as I remembered I had to go to work. Slowly, untangling the sheets, that I had somehow found myself mummified in, I sat up in my bed, fluffed my pillows to lean back against, and felt around for my remote to turn on the television. Slightly, still dazed, with a fog layer over my eyes, I look around my bed, on top of the comforter, and then fanning to see underneath, but not able to locate it, "why da hell do I keep leaving it in the bed? I gotta do this shit every morning." Finally, I feel blindly under the covers, and my hand finally touches something long and hard. "Well, not what I really want, but it’ll do for now." Turning the television on, I find the news. I have to see what the weather is like, this MinneSNOWta weather is so sometimey. Here it is March, and spring is almost here, and we’re still knee deep in snow. I think the longest winter EVER. What was I thinking moving here from the south, where winters don’t really start til mid January, and then end in the beginning of March? Just barely long enough to get use to cold weather, if you can call it that. Not the 20 to 30 below Antarctic I live in now, that last almost 6 months of the year. I think I just saw a polar bear walk past my window.

So, after the weatherman tells me, "bitch, you already know it’s cold as hell and snow aint going nowhere slow," I hopped from my bed and head to the shower, grabbing a couple of fresh towels. As I let the suds from the towel and warm water soothe me, I run through my rolodex closet in my head as to what I’m putting on today. "Maybe I’ll wear a shirt and blouse, no maybe slacks, or" my thoughts start to shift, "man, that dream felt real. Damn I miss him so much. I just can’t take the distance anymore. Mmmm …this water feels so damn good on my skin." I can’t help to remember our last time together. I start to reminisce… 

Still quivering, I had awakened to an empty bed, warm impression of his body beside me, and my legs, felt like putty molded limbs that bend. But I could barely move them. "I must have passed out," I think to myself. I saw a light on in the hallway, through the slightly open bedroom door. I crawled out of bed, with the satin sheets sticking to me, from still wet lips, still moist from his lips. I managed to get untangled, leaving the sheets halfway on the bed, and spilled over to the floor. I walked down the hall to the lighted room. My legs seemed to float, as if still intoxicated, from my cum educed sleep. Wearing only sensuality, my foot touched the marble floor, cool under my bare feet, but the smooth surface, was inviting me to take a step. Lightly, I tip-toe across the floor. The lights were too bright, so I touched the dimmer. He doesn’t turn; maybe his eyes are closed, still thinking about me. I see his naked body standing there, through the clear glass shower door, tall as the high Victorian ceiling, frosted with steam, partly from the shower, some from his body. His statuesque armor, now glowing in the candle light that was left burning from our previous session. Round 2…

He was facing the shower head, towering above, with the erotic streams of water flexing, rolling down his back, and as he moves around it intermingled with his body. As the shower head sprays, beads of water drops hover on his skin, not wanting to drift too far, they hold tightly, one drop to another. Because like me, just being near to him, keeps them wet. He turns to the left, to see me standing there in my bare essentials, nice tender breast with plump, grape sized nipples, curvy hips, leading down to a soft, apple ass, and my voluptuous lips. He can still feel them wrapped around his dick. My silhouette, Illuminating a radiant glow, from what seemed like just moments ago. Like a neon sign, my body advertizing VACANCY. Unoccupied for the moment, but availability, exclusive to his needs. With room to be filled and amenities to explore. And let’s not forget, the highlight, the Jacuzzi suite, warm jet sprays massaging his body. Without a word, his eyes make reservations with my body. 

As I enter the shower, I move slowly toward him, licking my lips, enticed, by warm water sliding down his abs, making a rippling effect, as it spirals down. Hanging on his tip, drips splash to his feet, wishing it was his hot cream rushing into me. As I move closer, he begins to rise, head still under the shower. Water falls into his eyes, and through blurred vision, he reached for me. My lips reach his. We kiss passionately. Our tongues hug, as if long lost loves. And now we’re both soaked under the water flow. Hair wet, I bend to my knees, and take his manhood in my hand, water flowing down my back to my ass. Like a cascade, as it rushes between my legs, water drips from my saturated lips, creaming between my thighs. My hands begin to massage his manliness, slow intense movements, deep finger pressure, kneading, back and forth, increased to swift strokes, resulting in desired strength, my body needs, and relaxation to fulfill. Before he enters the sauna, the warmth of my mouth, just feeling him in my hands increased steam, now soothing and accommodating, he enters. Instantaneously, his eyes roll to the back of his head, as my tongue, quickly becomes his recliner. As it swaddles him in comfort, elevates his mind to a euphoric paradise. And his occupancy is pleasing to me, as erotic tones he releases. Music to my ears. 

My pussy cheering, pulsating beneath me. My tender knees on the shower floor. His hand grips the tiled wall of the shower, and the other on the steamed door. Imprinting his hand, stamped my nickname he gave me, as my lips are tattooed around his skin, Southernsexy it says. Then he removes one hand, and takes it to the back of my head, moving him in and out….in and out… my head tossed back and forth, my hair drenched now, but I don’t care. And he can see this, and with delight he stares as my ass bounce as hard as my breast, as I try not to fall. Knees aching on the hard slippery floor, as I leak creamy cum, to make it even more. I can feel him getting closer, and closer, as more aggressive movements he makes, but tenderly, not to assault, but to ensure explosion of a natural force. I mumble through the shower pour, and moans from the joy, and his impulse to explode. Through constraints of tongue lashings, twirling and rolling, sucking, I feel him come to slowing calm, and he grabs the back of my head, holding with both hands, and let out a whale, and he says "baby here I cum." Head under control, possessed by satisfaction, he drifts to the floor of the shower, trembling, shaking uncontrollably. Now he’s the one quivering.


"Damn." Forgetting about the time, "shit I need to hurry up!" Now I need to wash off again.

 


1 comment: