Wednesday, August 24, 2011

He said he wanted to feed me



He said he wanted to feed me
Tongue taste him,
Lips to sip on every word,
Drinking every drop, his ink
Smooth taste on my lips, inebriated,
Left me without my inhibitions
Trying to find myself,
Lost in translation,
My mind, left
To defend against nature
Immersed in my essence,
He proposed,
Before I could decline,
My body accepted,
My mind left me,
In a hypnotic trance
Legs like putty
Wrapped around his words
Thighs soft like butter,
Melted on a honey bun,
Hands cuffed, his pen
Extended to write a
Verse to draft the next
Lines, a poetic silhouette
Of his against mines,
Ours, a new cast
Our shadows danced
In rhythmic rhymes
Of rhythmic rhymes
Of riddles, puzzled
Pieces of peace
Tranquil brainteasers,
He said he wanted to feed me
Until I was full,
Digesting questions,
Suggestions, testing me,
Dilemmas, queries my mind
Cannot hold,
Overload of questions,
Suggestions, testing me,
I couldn’t deny I was hungry
But I couldn’t overindulge
It was a game of chance,
And did I want to take it?
He said he wanted to feed me
So he penetrated my thoughts
And fed me with his’,
Spoon feeding me,
With his silver tongue,
His ego,
Proceeded to chisel
The depths of my soul,
Filling my inner being
Indulging in this
Mental stimulation
Transferring his energy,
Into me, he was so into me
I could see he was without
A doubt, as to what he
Wanted in me,
Him,
Beneath the surface
Not just a shallow thought
Of him being beneath me,
In my heart, my soul,
From the tip of my head
To my painted toenails,
His smell,
To smother the air I breathe
Suffocating the thought of any other
Breathing him in,
Reviving the life in me,
He said he wanted to feed me
Till I was full,
Ingest the essence of his
Presence,
He wanted to feed on
Me, and liquefy my
Spirit, to sip until he
Quenched his thirst
Then regurgitate in me
Feeding me
All his love,
All his trust
All his faith
All his honesty
All his loyalty
All his faithfulness
All of him
He said he wanted to feed me
So I devoured him.


1 comment: