Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wait (Even if it takes forever).... ok let's not get crazy




“ I'm at that point now and currently writing about it. I'm not necessarily ready for various reasons to actually be in a relationship emotionally. But I'm so over, casual relationships too. So I'm working on trying to separate the two, and re-choreograph my dating or stop dating all together.”
That was a comment I made on another blog, in which the other commenter TheMostInterestingManInTheWorld  says: This is why I always tell women who are interested in making sure that the next relationship they’re in is with the person they will marry, that they should stop having sex.THE VOW ( to LOVE MYSELF til he can....)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I got a mention here! You need to let me know these things. Stay strong homey - keep your poise, and you'll find exactly what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. funny. I'm trying. It's hard. But hey, nothing worth waiting for comes easy. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete