Monday, December 6, 2010

"PLUSH"




Like the softest terry cloth,


Southern Poise

Made of woolen fleece,
A plush luxury wrapped around me…..
Guarded by my insecurity,
Now disrobing to enter
The depts., of precautious waves;
Unveil truths, dispel secrets,
And chase away mischief …
Facing fears……….cradle me, as you
Erase signs of old tales of yesterday,
Old loves that have strayed away….
Let me bathe in your existence and
Cleanse my soul, in your essence…
To wipe away the past and
Unmask the present.
Exfoliating undesired irritations,
Peeling away layers,
Exposing the extinction of
The shallow body of love that once was ….
without yours.

Now, soaking in this tub, surrounded
By steam, rising, increasing beads
Of perspiration on my forehead,
As my mind is lathering in completeness….
As I lie back, and relax,
Your love covers me, in purity.
And I’m able to wander away to another world,
Drifting off into a quiet slumber, with the
Harmony of a soft melody
Playing in the background, of my heart….
This melodic transport via yours,
Navigates me, to a place where only
You and I subsist, our survival
Depends on our instincts, to coexist
In a place where we are composed,
Living in this score, the
Mythical image of a woman and man in
Love, in total and complete fulfillment…..
A luxurious subsistence…

No comments:

Post a Comment